Join Now   Login Select a Language: English   Visit Playstation.Blog.EU

Pin Games to top of XMB

Idea 260 | Posted in by | March 19, 2010

I like to sort my XMB by last played, but it would be nice if I could pin certain games to the top of the list so that my favorites would always be easy to find

9 Comments Add your own

inVanity  |  March 19th, 2010 at 2:16 pm

Go to the Games section, press Square once or twice, then you can edit the Info and make folders.

bubit13  |  March 20th, 2010 at 11:19 pm

AHHH THATS WHAT THE “WHAT’S NEW” TAB IS FOR!!

IdleHacker  |  March 24th, 2010 at 9:11 am

The what’s new tab doesn’t help if I’ve played 3 disc-based games since then

TubaDude49  |  March 27th, 2010 at 5:57 pm

Manual sort is what I want, or even an alphabetical sort.

BalramRules  |  April 3rd, 2010 at 4:33 pm

aha, defo, we need more pinnin options, or even our personally favoured chosen order =P

Actually all will do

TheKillerSnowman  |  May 4th, 2010 at 4:13 pm

i can now have the last played first on my XMB Games

EggySong85  |  October 21st, 2010 at 9:41 pm

Late to this party, but I would want to be able to group demos into a separate folder… Or just create my own folders, name them, and sort my games my own way.

Teujip  |  June 23rd, 2011 at 6:37 pm

Thread is rather old, but:
you can just create a “fave” folder (album), and put all your favorite games in there)

just press triangle, go to info, and type in something in the album field. You can organize your collection like that (demos, PS1, PS3, Minis, Plus is what I have)

spideyal  |  July 23rd, 2011 at 2:44 am

It would be nice if they just let us lightly customize our XMB, but they do give us the option to group items based on album names.

For example, I have different folders depending on the content. So I don’t mix up my purchased PSN games with my PS+ games. And separate my PSMove games from my non-Move games.

Just put a little love into your XMB and you can make it work for you.

Although I wouldn’t be against some sort of XMB customization.