Join Now   Login Select a Language: English   Visit Playstation.Blog.EU

Different Colors for Dual Shock 3 Controllers

Idea 9564 | Posted in , by | March 31, 2010

I think Sony needs to release new Dual Shock 3 controllers that have different colors than just black and white. Maybe a red, blue, yellow, or even game-themed controllers would be cool.

25 Comments Add your own

thebiglouie  |  March 31st, 2010 at 1:18 pm

Red, blue, and silver DS3 controllers already exist.

TommyGonzalez  |  March 31st, 2010 at 1:19 pm

There are already different colors

AnthonyTonyMagic  |  March 31st, 2010 at 2:31 pm

Good idea, but you can already get different colours.

Still, some more cooler colours would be nice. Are me, Prince and Samuel L Jackson the only ones who like purple?

djnealb  |  March 31st, 2010 at 3:27 pm

I know that there are already a few colors out there, but I would like a green one as well. +1

DonCalzone21  |  March 31st, 2010 at 5:41 pm

I just got a white dualshock 3 at walmart the other day

MrBeatdown  |  March 31st, 2010 at 6:17 pm

They have red, blue, silver, white, and black.

That’s more than enough.

trev456  |  March 31st, 2010 at 8:06 pm

Well, I was also thinking game-themed controllers (probably won’t happen)
But it’s just an idea.

COMBATCSOLDIER  |  March 31st, 2010 at 11:00 pm

Great idea brother. However they already have a few different colors but I know what your trying to say. THumbs up.

BalramRules  |  April 1st, 2010 at 1:18 pm

yh, thumbs up bro, just like da ps2 had X)

Myke-Myke  |  April 1st, 2010 at 1:55 pm

There is already blue, red, white and silver. I would like carolina blue, gold, and maybe pink or purple for the ladies.

Just a thought. LOL!

Scavengre  |  April 1st, 2010 at 5:42 pm

Colorwarepc.com Sells Yellow blue red orange you name it you can have it heres a links to the Purple one someone wanted

nickkris2477  |  April 1st, 2010 at 7:52 pm

They do have colors already, but they are pretty lame. I agree with the carolina blue (even though tar heels suck) and the other colors. I would like to see game themed controllers, like a MW2 controller, or a madden controller etc.

jkry_2_1_  |  April 2nd, 2010 at 6:41 pm

not colored but graphic controllers look at the final fantasy slim something like that.

Transient  |  April 3rd, 2010 at 5:41 pm

Good idea. They should also make a blu-ray remote and maybe a webcam. Oh and a motion controller would be really cool.

Yes, I’m being sarcastic because if you even looked for different colour controllers you’d have found that Sony already makes them.

trev456  |  April 3rd, 2010 at 10:21 pm

@14

If you read my idea, you will find that I also mentioned game-themed controllers.

I realize that there are other colors. I have a white controller myself.

And again, it’s just an idea.

Demonhunter84  |  April 4th, 2010 at 9:10 am

Sony has black, red, and silver Dualshock 3 controller already. But I would love to see a blue Dualshock 3 controller even green one.

acestime  |  April 5th, 2010 at 4:12 pm

at 16 there is a blue controller

Nick_392  |  April 8th, 2010 at 12:08 pm

@11 colorwarepc.com is really expensive so i don’t think people want to pay for 1 controller at the price of 2.

nmccall  |  June 14th, 2010 at 5:58 am

I want translucent controllers, too, to match my clear blue PS1 and PS2 controllers.

Cid_1314  |  July 9th, 2010 at 1:38 am

They have a few colors but they definitely need more. Green of course, maybe some purple or pink

smackUHhoetribe  |  July 27th, 2010 at 5:36 am

How come Iv’e yet to see the black controller with the silver around the buttons like they have n the ps commercial if any1 knows where i can find these please let me know

SNAKE-EYES73  |  September 12th, 2010 at 6:07 am

I wanna see a GREEN DUAL SHOCK 3 CONTROLLER! Lime Green is probably your best bet I don’t care for the Black Controller’s because I can’t read them! Also that’s a miserable color the color of darkness sorry not my type of controller I could like or use and to me Black Is So DULL! Sick of my old controller we need more vibrate color’s SONY! Definitely Purple is cool But Lime Green or Light Green would be very sweet! or have them in order like this Lime Green, Purple, Orange, Yellow, Gold, Brown,? Not sure or use words like this for the colors Hot Lava Red, Lime Forest Green, Sky Blue, Well you get the picture..But they also need to drop these expensive controllers $54.99 is not cheap by all means!

Winlend  |  November 26th, 2010 at 5:35 pm

i want a green one and a purple green 4 me purple 4 my girl lol

johnsta321  |  September 5th, 2011 at 12:20 pm

It would be awesome if they had another two color controller like the jungle green one for killzone 3. Maybe an orange and brown one for uncharted 3 or something.