Join Now   Login PlayStation.Blog
21 rating, 83 votes21 rating, 83 votes

+21
Score

Votes

Gundam Public and Personal Spaces in PS Home

Idea 9682 | Posted in by | April 14, 2010

Similar to Sodium, a Gundam Public and Personal Space that allows you to get into a Gundam from a launch pad and fight other Mobile Suits in a mini game. Gundam Models would be rewarded.

9 Comments

SVTRacerD  |  April 14th, 2010 at 1:54 pm

If that gets done, that would easily be the coolest thing on the PSN.

zakupilot256  |  April 14th, 2010 at 2:48 pm

You need to address this to Namco Bandai games as it is their property. They would be the ones to create it and deliver it to the PS HOME group.

MadMeat001  |  April 14th, 2010 at 4:59 pm

NEON GENESIS EVANGELION I LOVE YOU

SilentNova  |  April 14th, 2010 at 5:52 pm

I would never leave Playstation Home again, but I’m for it. Long live Gundam. To MadMeat001 though, Evangelion would be even harder to get a space for.

Majin47  |  May 9th, 2010 at 1:24 am

Better to hope for game launching for a Gundam game.

That Bandai/Namco brings a Gundam game outside of Japan for the PS3.

Lord_Rinja  |  May 26th, 2010 at 12:50 pm

@Majin47

BandaiNamco Bought us 3 Gundam games to the PS3: Dynasty Warriors Gundam 1 & 2 and Gundam Crossfire. I know that DWG 1 & 2 are also Koei products as well and play differently from games like Gundam vs Gundam and Gundam Battle Tactics on the PSP (Both I have which are great imports ;-) but the space could be used to cross promote DWG 1 & 2, downloadable Anime episodes like Gundam 00 on PSN and any other Gundam project that BandaiNamco may want to bring over here. Home is a very powerful advertising tool and a space like this could generate public interest in the series. Thanks for th comment though and I do agree with you, it would be nice if BandaiNamco bought over more titles. It would save us some cash since we wouldn’t have to pay high import prices.

arnoldmcguire335  |  July 14th, 2010 at 1:27 pm

I would so love a Gundam Space ala Sodium. and yes, this have to pitched not just to Namco Bandai America, but to Bandai Entertainment too.