Join Now   Login Select a Language: English   Visit Playstation.Blog.EU

Sound recorder application for PSP-3000 / PSP Go

Idea 16101 | Posted in , by | May 3, 2010

Make the built-in mic more useful. Record meetings, conversations, music, ambient sounds, etc. Also, have the rec quality be configurable for filesize. Should be easy to put in future firmware. Cmon!

11 Comments Add your own

Fylian  |  May 3rd, 2010 at 10:36 pm

This would be awesome! Just please include bluetooth mic support as well. +1

Techni  |  May 4th, 2010 at 1:17 am

Why limit it to the 3000 and Go? You can get microphone headsets and talkman microphones for PSP 1000s and 2000s

jandelacruz  |  May 4th, 2010 at 2:09 am

oh sorry for that. i suppose the previous PSP models had some hassle cos you still need to buy/attach corded mics, the 3000 and PSP Go are fully ready hardware wise. but then if its possible why not. thanks for the input :)

teekomeeko  |  May 6th, 2010 at 8:43 pm

Yeah, I’d love to be able to record stuff onto my PSP like lectures, random ideas I just had, notes, to-do lists, or instructions. It would definitely make life a little easier.

Also, if you buy the janky camera for the non-Go PSPs, you can record audio along with the video. Unfortunately, because you have to do them both at once it takes up a ton of memory. Audio only as a choice would be quite nice.

mapcpam  |  May 22nd, 2010 at 1:27 am

yea honestly i’ve never used my mic…. recording wud b kewl

flyingGunman  |  June 13th, 2010 at 11:05 am

Definitely not a bad idea! You would be surprised how much you use a microphone…

DVD_Sandwich  |  July 4th, 2010 at 1:18 pm

This could come in handy once in a while.

noapoa  |  October 27th, 2013 at 9:19 pm

I am an amateur musician who owns a PSP 3001 with a built in microphone. I also own a Samson Q2U that, in quality, is between good and horrible. I am also in a worship team and I try to record some of the smogs that they do. This is SO important for me!

P.S. If anyone knows how I can use it as a live mic, tell me in here ASAP!
Thx

noapoa  |  October 27th, 2013 at 9:21 pm

What is the software called? It doesn’t say.

noapoa  |  November 4th, 2013 at 6:04 pm

Please tell me i will be getting an answer soon. Ive been waiting forever.