Join Now   Login Select a Language: English   Visit Playstation.Blog.EU

Suikoden VI Exclusive 2 PS3

Idea 16744 | Posted in by | May 3, 2010

It’s been roughly 4 years since gamers have seen a Suikoden game to play, and with PS3 finally filling up with RPGs,it would be a great time for Konami to reveal Suikoden VI only on PS3.

12 Comments Add your own

Lucreto  |  May 3rd, 2010 at 3:45 pm

I want another Suikoden so bad. I would love it to be PS3 exclusive but I doubt it.

PullusPardusUS  |  May 3rd, 2010 at 6:22 pm

i’d love to, but why should it be exclusive? i’d enjoy it anyways.

InternatlGamer1  |  May 6th, 2010 at 4:02 pm

SONY & Konami please make Suikoden VI, we”ve been waiting for this for about 4 years.

Kino321-X  |  June 11th, 2010 at 4:44 pm

MGS4 and Suikoden 2 are my all time favorite games. PLEASE Konami, revive Suikoden and show gamers its under-appreciated greatness.

Xeno-Boy  |  July 5th, 2010 at 7:48 pm

I would love to see the series live again.
Suikoden and Xenogears should be brought back.
Xenosaga was a joke.

Alestes  |  July 24th, 2010 at 9:46 am

Would love to see Suikoden VI for the PS3.

Some kind of Suikoden 1-5 collection for the PS3 would be nice too!

Tru_Threat_31  |  September 14th, 2010 at 9:16 pm

I love the Suikoden series, and Xenogears is my all time favorite game. Xenosaga was definately a joke compared to Xenogears.

Enate  |  November 3rd, 2010 at 5:26 pm

Xeno-Boy and Tru_Threat I’m right there with you Xenogears and Suikoden II are my all time favorite rpgs. An we need them this gen or at least something as good. A good JRPG of those two’s caliber non existent these days. Though I hope that will not remain the case for the remainder of this gen. An Truth I agree Xenosaga was joke compared to Xenogears. Though I felt like they were getting so close with 3 at the end.

Being that Xenogears is technically the 5th Xenosaga. It would have put everything together finally.

KOREK8  |  April 16th, 2011 at 3:39 pm

bring back the 108 stars.be great on a upto date console !!! love this game.also agree with bring the old content on DLC.

blueramone  |  November 16th, 2011 at 9:14 am

Played all five and they were great …….How long do we have to wait for a Suikoden VI ?!?

AStreetCarNamed  |  June 26th, 2012 at 5:38 pm

Sony just need to convince Konami to let Kojima make a new Suikoden game.

Kojima already showed his amazing RPG development skills with Peace Walker’s base building and soldier recruiting.

And if Kojima does the storyline, we can finally have a Suikoden with a great storyline again.

BHG_LOL  |  September 26th, 2012 at 12:45 am

Not likely to happen guys, much as I would love to be in line to buy it.

Time will tell though.