Join Now   Login Select a Language: English   Visit Playstation.Blog.EU

124 rating, 152 votes124 rating, 152 votes

+124
Score

Votes

Give Qore subscribers a deal on PSN+

Idea 21310 | Posted in by | June 18, 2010

You removed value from Qore without warning. The least you can do is give us a discount on the first year of PSN+
(let us take advantage of the Free 3 month trial as well, not pick one or the other)

13 Comments

inVanity  |  June 18th, 2010 at 12:16 pm

Completely agree, man.

I paid $24.99 for Qore.

I got:

MAG Beta (Which PlayStation messaged me an EXTRA code for it as well for being a “valued customer”.
ModNation Racers Beta (See above)

Themes I don’t need (Clash of the Titans and Prince of Persia, really?)

HOME shirts (HOME isn’t my thing, but for other people, I’m sure they won’t use a bland shirt like this).

A LittleBigPlanet Hat.

We should definitely get a comprimise because I expected Qore to give me games and betas and good videos, not HOME Shirts, dull Static themes and videos I can find on YouTube or GameTrailers TV.

krae_man  |  June 18th, 2010 at 2:19 pm

Year 1 of Qore was awesome. High Velocity Bowling, Calling All Cars, Spyro, Syphon Filter, Linger in Shadows all free plus a bunch of demos early and the betas.

Year two was fine beta wise but that was it. Everything else was stripped away on purpose to make way for PSN+ which probably got delayed a few times without any warning given.

We better be offered something.

krae_man  |  June 18th, 2010 at 2:20 pm

I’m really annoyed that all the free games were taken away from Qore without warning.

It wasn’t right that you did that Sony, please do the right thing and appologise for that and offer us something.

AwRy108  |  June 18th, 2010 at 2:44 pm

Sorry fellas, but early adopters ALWAYS get screwed. Ask anyone–including myself–who paid $600 for their PS3: gaming is an industry, and you’re the consumer. End of argument.

SONY doesn’t care. If they did, they wouldn’t keep teasing us with Cross-game chat–they’d just give it to us or tell us why they aren’t.

krae_man  |  June 18th, 2010 at 2:49 pm

I didn’t get screwed paying $660 Canadian for a PS3. I got the best version. Now here it is almost 4 years later and the system is still alive and kicking with Full PS2 backwards compatability, 4 USB ports and Memory card readers I use on a regular basis.

Best $750 after tax I ever spent.

Demonhunter84  |  June 18th, 2010 at 6:54 pm

There is no 3 month trial of PSN Plus, I really don’t see where people are getting this information from. Its 3 free months included with a full year of PSN Plus for a limited time, so you get 12 months of PSN plus 3 months for free making it $15. I doubt Qore subscribers would get a discount. Its like for those who bought a PSP Go at launch and want the three free Little Big Planet, Socom 3, and Ratchet and Clank that Sony is offering now till next year. Not gonna happen.

Kirkpad  |  June 18th, 2010 at 7:34 pm

I hate to say it, but don’t buy Plus until after your Qore subscription expires.

That will stick it to Sony in that they can’t make you pay for something twice.

krae_man  |  June 18th, 2010 at 8:23 pm

Day one Qore subscribers subscriptions end with the next episode.

Top-Bandit  |  June 18th, 2010 at 9:23 pm

THIS IS THE TRUTH, SONY LISTEN TO THE PEOPLE FOR ONCE!!!!!!

Your_Captain  |  June 26th, 2010 at 5:50 pm

Who are the 20 people that voted no? It’s ridiculous that anyone would be against this. Qore subscribers are essentially being forced to pay for their horrible content twice now.

krae_man  |  June 27th, 2010 at 9:05 pm

Only 10 voted No.

+83 Yes
-10 No
————-
+73 net result.

CampusUK  |  July 4th, 2010 at 6:19 pm

sony annouced that Qore will be free for psn+ members