Join Now   Login Select a Language: English   Visit Playstation.Blog.EU

Sony should publish PS3 Tales Of games in the US

Idea 28417 | Posted in by | July 30, 2010

I’d like to see Vesperia and Graces in the US on PS3 and to see Sony publish them. This has been done in the past, they just need to talk to namco.

1,051 Comments Add your own

Pages: 1 5 6 7 8 9 22

KuchikiLion  |  August 2nd, 2010 at 6:52 am

Yeah I want the game too, no hell, BOTH of them Tales of Vesperia and Tales of Graces F!
We need some good old RPGs on the PS3 now that FFXIII was just a lukewarm rehash!
And what could be better than Tales for the Job!

Tizi85  |  August 2nd, 2010 at 6:57 am

Every Tales game should at least come in america . There are so many fans of the series even in Europe that will like to play the game in a language understandable for they.

Metalsnakezero  |  August 2nd, 2010 at 7:05 am

If Namco is losing money they should push for a English release of Tales of Graces and Vesperia to gain a profit. Even if it sells for 50,000 units they still profit from it.

Casposaurus  |  August 2nd, 2010 at 7:05 am

With the ever growing sales of the PS3 and the support of the “Tales of” series, they would be stupid to not give at least Vesperia a US release.

Pr1ns-NL  |  August 2nd, 2010 at 7:18 am

I love the Tales series and would love to be able to play tales of vesperia and graces, so pls publish it in the US and also Europa :D else i still can’t play >.>
PS3 needs some more good JRPGs!!

CaptainRockman  |  August 2nd, 2010 at 7:33 am

I support this petition. I’ve played every Tales game with the exceptions of Vesperia and Graces because I refuse to get a 360 for Vesperia and Namco decided to never localize the original Wii version of Graces. It’s a very frustrating situation!

sion4ever  |  August 2nd, 2010 at 7:54 am

C’mon Namco.. give us Tales of Vesperia!! I’ll even buy all your DLC rip off.

kolorijoijo  |  August 2nd, 2010 at 7:58 am

absolutely agree ! bring em heree

Kyto1984  |  August 2nd, 2010 at 8:05 am

Voting yes, I’ve been contemplating either buying a 360 or learning Japanese so I can play the import, and so far the 2nd language lessons are going slow.

TelikoFreedman  |  August 2nd, 2010 at 8:09 am

Do want. I have money waiting to be spent on these.

Dual Audio would be great too.

PeXalOnG  |  August 2nd, 2010 at 8:21 am

give me translate version!!!

Nelliell  |  August 2nd, 2010 at 8:22 am

Yeah I want ToV and ToG/F on my PS3 here in Europe/the US too! Geez it would be so awesome to understand and play the game!
please give us the chance to buy all three games, we all love them!
I’ve treasured every Tales of Game up until now, especially Abyss and Symphonia, phantasia and I wanna play Tales of VS too!

Morido Rita, Estelle, Tear, Ash the Bloody, Fujibayashii Sheena and Sophie FTW!

ScottyT14  |  August 2nd, 2010 at 8:25 am

Bought the 360 version.

Would get the PS3 version in a heartbeat!

Kyown89  |  August 2nd, 2010 at 8:26 am

Sony, you need to publish the Tales of Vesperia in America. It seems Namco Bandai have no intention of bringing it, and other “Tales of” games, Stateside…

sukotsuto  |  August 2nd, 2010 at 8:35 am

Yeah I also have Vesperia for the 360. Won’t actually stop me from getting the PS3 version and the accompanying DLC.

I3rawler  |  August 2nd, 2010 at 8:42 am

Vesperia is a must! My favorite game of all time. Really looking forward to Graces, too.

neocaleric  |  August 2nd, 2010 at 9:05 am

Actually i dont care who publishes these games as long as they bring them to the west… i also dont care if Graces doesnt get an english dub, in fact i would love it if they let us keep the japanese voices, same for Vesperia. As long as they translate the menus and add subtitles everything would work. Please give us more Tales!!!!!

waterboy99troop  |  August 2nd, 2010 at 9:15 am

i have the 360 and i already finished vesperia, but i would so buy the game again if the ps3 version comes out in US. there are just too much stuff missing in the original game, and i wouldn’t mind playing through the game again to get at the extra stuff…

and of course, definitely want to play the non-buggy version of graces too…

HoshiKirby  |  August 2nd, 2010 at 9:28 am

The last Tales of localized was Dawn of the New world on Wii, right? Why???

I want Vesperia on Ps3, Tales of the World 2 or Tales of Versus here! At least one of them and I’ll be happy.

HaseONEz  |  August 2nd, 2010 at 9:39 am

Please Sony do it!! and if you do bring it to the US, please do the same in the EU also :D

Distantmantra  |  August 2nd, 2010 at 9:48 am

Vesperia port, Graces F port and the new Tales game all for North America, please!

SunnyJ87  |  August 2nd, 2010 at 9:58 am

I don’t see why they wouldn’t release it. It shouldn’t cost much to just translate the audio and add subtitles and release it in Japanese but with English subtitles. The the only way to play these games anyway, the American voices suck.

GrahamX227  |  August 2nd, 2010 at 10:04 am

Namco Bandai is run by racist, and xenophobic men who can’t get over the end of world war 2.

Velocity_7  |  August 2nd, 2010 at 10:05 am

If they come over, please keep them bilingual! (e.g., have Japanese/English voice selection)

Rockman_Xelnia  |  August 2nd, 2010 at 10:28 am

Localizing more Tales Of games is a must! As much as I would continue to keep giving my money to Japan to get my Tales games, I like to be able to play the games in English as they are always of quality in translation and voice acting. We haven’t had a game since 2008, there are plenty of PS2 Tales games that could get localized along with PS3 Vesperia and Graces F. This is one step in helping the Namco Tales Studio come out of their financial crisis! Come on, Sony, knock down some doors and get Tales over here! :) Get Radiant Mythology 2 over here as well since the trademark was already filed for it.

SourSymphony  |  August 2nd, 2010 at 10:29 am

I would love to see any and all Tales games brought to the USA! American Tales fans have been denied too many great games for too long!

KainLonginus  |  August 2nd, 2010 at 10:32 am

I’d love Vesperia to get localized, since I don’t want to either don’t understand the game, or play with a goddamn fanscript right next to me. Atlus, Sony, someone, localize it please, cause apparently Namco won’t arse themselves to do it.

WhiteGrief  |  August 2nd, 2010 at 10:57 am

C’mon Bamco, give us that Vesperia…a partial dubbing is more then enough to get the OK from SCEA

GenVagabond  |  August 2nd, 2010 at 11:10 am

With the performance power of the PS3, there is no reason why any RPG that makes it to the 360 can make it to the PS3.

We want our Tales!

lmdpac  |  August 2nd, 2010 at 11:22 am

Namco, Sony… Work together and bring this game to the world ! It’s an order o_V !

fullmetalcrusade  |  August 2nd, 2010 at 11:23 am

I’ve also voted for this, but I don’t know if anything will come of it. Namco seems hellbent on not releasing anymore tales games in the US after the poor sales of Vesperia. I do hope though that they realize that there is a fanbase for it here who would eat up these games if they were localized.

Leo_aka_EngeluS  |  August 2nd, 2010 at 11:27 am

Bring all tales for the west! FTW!

KabooZ18  |  August 2nd, 2010 at 12:03 pm

I’ve loved every tales game except legendia
I just hope I can love vesperia and co too

Cablephish  |  August 2nd, 2010 at 12:13 pm

I remember playing Tales of Symphonia on my GCN, such an epic game. Would love to see a North American release of the game for PS3 since I haven’t played in a long time, but I love the battle system, really fun.

Txh0881  |  August 2nd, 2010 at 12:25 pm

I would like to see it, as well. I really want to play Tales of Vesperia, but I refuse to get a 360 just for that one game.

It is already mostly translated, so there is no reason not to bring it overseas!

Aquilus_Ignis  |  August 2nd, 2010 at 12:32 pm

The lack of JRPGs on the PS3 is appalling. One of the main reasons I bought the PS3 was for JRPGs after seeing how many were released on PS2. Please bring over both Vesperia and Graces F. You’d make a lot of JRPG lovers very happy.

Sakaban  |  August 2nd, 2010 at 12:40 pm

I definitely want Tales of Graces F.. I can live without Vesperia since I played it on 360

KyseLF  |  August 2nd, 2010 at 12:51 pm

I’d buy both of these in an instant if they got localized.

Xero95122  |  August 2nd, 2010 at 12:51 pm

Make it happen please Sony. You care about the fanbase more than Namco Bandai

Zhemos  |  August 2nd, 2010 at 12:58 pm

Jesus A Christ Namco Bandai, if you’re not willing to bring over your games, LET SOMEONE ELSE DO IT. I’d LOVE to play Tales of Graces and Tales of Vesperia on my PS3. MAKE IT HAPPEN.

NooBl1k3  |  August 2nd, 2010 at 1:01 pm

Yeah.. that would be great =)…
Then we could import the games from the US..
That would increase the sales even more

Xienzi  |  August 2nd, 2010 at 1:03 pm

Tales of Vesperia PS3 and Tales of Graces F? Yes please? Dual-audio? Double yes! I don’t see why not. They have leftover space, after all. Since they were developed on non-BD platforms.

zenkiren  |  August 2nd, 2010 at 1:09 pm

I hope that by all of us here showing Faith in you Sony. That you will at least consider helping and making more of you’re customers happy :)

Tesaki-kun  |  August 2nd, 2010 at 1:11 pm

I’ve been waiting and hoping for Tales of Vesperia for at least an English release (US and/or European maybe) for the longest time. Graces also looks extremely cool to me. I hope that these games and other past tales games get released here as well. Tales games are awesome after all.

Seekinksyne49  |  August 2nd, 2010 at 1:12 pm

The Tales games are huge deals to me. They have in every generation provided some of my favorite experiences. I don’t normally post to these things, but please please Sony. There are avid fans of this franchise here!

Shamshiel-89  |  August 2nd, 2010 at 1:16 pm

So much YES!
I would buy those games as soon as they get released…. und draging all my freinds wich love this series with me =)

Sykeris  |  August 2nd, 2010 at 1:25 pm

I definitely agree with this online petition. I would appreciate an english localization of the Vesperia series for the PS3.

narakutenma  |  August 2nd, 2010 at 1:27 pm

The fact that Namco Bandai has decided against localizing most of its games in such an awesome series such as Tales is a shame. The series deserves better treatment outside of Japan then it has been historically getting. The PS3 version of Vesperia is a great game that deserves an English release along with Radiant Mythology 3, and Tales of Graces F. Let’s hope that Bamco listens.

Tamirat  |  August 2nd, 2010 at 1:29 pm

This is a good idea. I’d love to play any tales games on the PS3. I’d buy these games day one.

Pages: 1 5 6 7 8 9 22