Join Now   Login Select a Language: English   Visit Playstation.Blog.EU

Legend of Dragoon on the PS Store

Idea 32578 | Posted in , by | September 14, 2010

I think that myself and a lot of others would be willing to pay up to 20+ dollars for Legend of Dragoon in the PS store.

25 Comments Add your own

djnealb  |  September 14th, 2010 at 4:36 pm

It’s called a Search bar. It’s over there on the right side of the page. LEARN. TO. USE. IT!

rougegoat  |  September 14th, 2010 at 6:29 pm

good idea, but already suggested.

(Idea 240 if you’re interested)

Mindlord90  |  February 2nd, 2011 at 4:12 pm

dont care if you use or not the supid search bar the question is WE WANT LEGEND OF DRAGOON FOR OUR PSP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MJoniaux  |  March 1st, 2011 at 11:41 pm

haha I just suggested it to. but $20?? hell no, I’ll pay the same price as ff7 8 9 though.

MJoniaux  |  March 1st, 2011 at 11:48 pm

p.s. who cares about the search bar, the more people who suggest it the more likely it’ll be added on. you whinebags give gamers a bad name.

caltroxray  |  March 13th, 2011 at 5:41 am

I check PSN weekly for this game :( I heard it was released in japan, it really got my hopes up come on sony put us LOD fans out of our misery and release this amazing piece of RPG history! to North America!

lukeamcgary  |  March 14th, 2011 at 9:44 am

I am the biggest LoD fan it was the first game i ever played so please please i need this on the psn store.

kc1586  |  March 20th, 2011 at 1:12 am

This game was EPIC!!! I overkilled it and got the Legend Casque on the first disk EVERY TIME!!! PLEASE, SONY, WE NEED THIS!!!

Reaper_x666x  |  April 9th, 2011 at 6:12 pm

It’s out on the PSN already but only in Japan, it’s been out there since PSN introduce the ps1 classics I believe and that’s been awhile now. We need it over here as well, best game ever !!!!

masonic94  |  June 23rd, 2011 at 7:00 am

Hellsyea!!!! I don’t WANT LoD on PSN!!! I NEED IT!!! lol!

Kirasaji  |  July 2nd, 2011 at 12:19 am

I’d like the game please sony……. after all, im still your market so Sony: just gimme the games i ask for and just take my money. simple.

JAYY_XIONG  |  July 29th, 2011 at 6:01 am

I WANT THIS GAME!!!!!!!!!!! POST IT TO OTHER FORUMS!

ken275  |  August 17th, 2011 at 8:55 pm

this is the first request i found for legend of dragoon, and i would buy it in an instant. it has to be the best rpg ever.

JAYY_XIONG  |  October 9th, 2011 at 6:29 pm

Come on Sony. I want this game sooo bad. Please let it come out on the PSN Store. I will definitely buy it! Please Consider this request!

aleny25  |  November 4th, 2011 at 12:52 pm

BRING IT TO PSN AND PSP ASAP!!!! :D :D :D :D

juan636  |  December 2nd, 2011 at 9:37 pm

wow it could be on japans market but not ours racist right there

babvj  |  January 3rd, 2012 at 8:16 pm

We don’t just want this game, we NEED it. And when you NEED something that’s a responsibility. So please Sony lessen our responsibilities and release Legend of Dragoon in the USA so we may give you our money. (Sounds like a win-win situation to me.)

sylobeg  |  February 14th, 2012 at 11:15 am

I agree, this game is to me the memories of all the joy I experienced as a young gamer, it was the very first game I ever beat. I own the game on disk but have mved so many times that I have lost one of the disks. I emplore you Sony with every fiber of my being to please bring the game which holds my love above that of all others, to the Playstation Store in at least North America as well but it should not be deprived of any individual the world over. I ask again Sony bring what is the greatest RPG of all time, and a Playstation Greatest Hit to the Playstaytion Store, I will pay what ever price you put on it, just grace us with the gift of Legend Of Dragoon.

shango21  |  February 20th, 2012 at 3:56 am

PSN we really need this game ASAP!

gothpunkboy89  |  March 17th, 2012 at 7:13 pm

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD GIVE US THIS GAME!!!

It was a game that nearly sold 1 million copies of the game since it’s release. If only a 1/4th of those people bought it again you know how much money you would make Sony.

Yes the last resort. Appealing to your greed for money.

aleny25  |  April 25th, 2012 at 5:00 pm

BRING IT TO EUROPE, EUROPEAN PSN ASAP!!!!!!!!!!……..CAN’T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Valance88  |  May 17th, 2012 at 11:57 pm

If they ever decided to make a second dragoon game I would want it to be like how you play as the first dragoons like how did they become them how did they obtain powers from the dragons and play as darts father in the first dragoon wars