Join Now   Login Select a Language: English   Visit Playstation.Blog.EU

90 rating, 180 votes90 rating, 180 votes

+90
Score

Votes

Costumes in InFamous 2

Idea 40765 | Posted in by | January 11, 2011

Have unlockable costumes in InFamous 2, for example: Nathan Drake, Sly or even Zeus from GOW. Naughty Dog had Cole in their online pack.

17 Comments

LordKaiser00  |  January 11th, 2011 at 7:34 pm

I voted Yes not because I want costumes about other games like you want but because I like the costume that Cole used in the first inFamous 2 trailers. So it will good to select other costumes than using the standard yellow all the time.

fallen40000  |  January 12th, 2011 at 6:59 am

i voted yes but i think these ideas are not good. I mean Yes i want more things in my games but let the developers decide for that. after every idea we post here it kinda needs money to be done. I think…

anyways other than that i would love to see more content in my games.

Lord_Orpheo  |  January 12th, 2011 at 9:00 am

Agree. I would like to see the original Cole 2 design as well as the original Cole from the first game costumes.

LordKaiser00  |  January 12th, 2011 at 12:18 pm

@#2

It wouldn’t cost them money if they just include the prototype Cole costume as it’s made already.

They can also add the game concept costumes as well.

BlooodyCow  |  January 12th, 2011 at 2:07 pm

I vote yet, but not for you costume ideas. I would prefer Cole from inFAMOUS 1 and any prototype Cole they came up with from the end of inFAMOUS development and the end of inFAMOUS 2 development.

LEONOFDEATH  |  January 13th, 2011 at 8:09 am

I think this sort of thing should only be done in games like little big planet. Otherwise, i hate all this bringing other characters in from other games crap.

Its stupid, Sorry.

ODINGameslayer  |  January 13th, 2011 at 8:55 am

I mostly agree with #6, with the exception of some games which are very closely related, i.e.: Jack/Ratchet.

mehsam  |  January 14th, 2011 at 4:20 pm

yah but uncharted 2 is different from infamous 2

FORMIK  |  January 16th, 2011 at 2:07 pm

Games where mixing up different characters works: LittleBigPlanet, ModNation Racers, and PlayStation Move Heroes only because they all have the same feel about them.

Uncharted 2 only worked because the multiplayer is separate from the plotline. Infamous 2 couldn’t do this, because the story would be tainted.

MadMeat001  |  January 16th, 2011 at 4:04 pm

but not only from other game character but also from other people in the history, like a soldier or an emo, or even Elvis a clown and stuff like that xD

Dimrain666  |  January 16th, 2011 at 4:47 pm

This is a great idea, give players who liked the first infamous 2 look on Cole (like i did) the option to have him as a playable character, if you don’t like that character model, don’t say anything, just play as the more infamous 1-ish Cole. Everyone’s happy. but other than that i don’t think we should go beyond different costumes for Cole, don’t think we should go on to adding characters from different games in infamous, just seems a little unnecessary.

Awsaim  |  January 16th, 2011 at 5:28 pm

More costumes = More replayability to unlock them. :)

spideyal  |  January 18th, 2011 at 2:15 am

I would like to see the “Old new Cole” skin. Since I was actually looking forward to playing as that new look. I was glad to see the old crack headed Cole gone.

At least the inFAMOUS 2 standard Cole looks just like the new Cole but without hair. So it’s still good.

No matter, I up-voted this idea, and I’m mainly just looking forward to playing the game. How he looks didn’t stop me from playing the first inFAMOUS.

BigRon3400  |  January 18th, 2011 at 8:52 am

I’d be happy with different Cole’s to play with. Maybe his own cheesy spandex suit? That would be epic.

LordKaiser00  |  February 18th, 2011 at 9:20 pm

Maybe this Idea is in action. Kessler costume at least…but I want the other costumes too.

lex6451  |  June 14th, 2011 at 1:45 pm

I would like to see the prototype costumes included in the online pack if they do make one.