Join Now   Login Select a Language: English   Visit Playstation.Blog.EU

296 rating, 329 votes296 rating, 329 votes

+296
Score

Votes

My Games tab in PSN

Idea 45572 | Posted in by | April 13, 2011

I would like a place i can see a list of all my purchased games, not a long long list of all i downloaded. But a list of my full games for each platform (psp, ps3, minis).

22 Comments

QUINTISON  |  April 13th, 2011 at 6:34 pm

There is a place where you can look at my downloads but it’s not game,platform specific and demo’s,wallpaper,QORE are all thrown in with map packs,psn and psp games.

It would be nice to go to a tab where psn,ps3 and psp full games were located separate from
map packs and other dlc.

Premize  |  April 14th, 2011 at 7:08 am

I agree. Going through that long list of downloads can be very annoying. Having catergories would make the download history window more “appealing”.

runDMCarlson  |  April 14th, 2011 at 12:12 pm

And it should show you if you have updates!!!

runDMCarlson  |  April 14th, 2011 at 12:18 pm

I hate you by the way because my idea didn’t get posted because your idea has the same name as mine lol.

Mine was to have a list of the games you own and show if they have updates or not. I hate having to look through the entire alphabetical list to see if there are new dlc just to find out there is nothing.

VegaC18  |  April 14th, 2011 at 2:56 pm

At least one got through…I submitted a similar Idea months ago(I’m sure there were more users with the same idea)…

I’ve only bought around 30+ games and have tons of demos in my DL list and to fine just one is a hassle

pitythefool852  |  April 14th, 2011 at 8:46 pm

It should also let you rate games directly from the list. Not many people are going to search for a game just to rate it, but if you can easily rate from the list, more people will

Senjutsu_Dav  |  April 15th, 2011 at 7:26 pm

I simply made a folder named “Games” were I manually place all my complete games in. I also made a folder named “Classics” (for ps1 classics), one named “Demos”, one named “Betas”, and one named “Quore”. =D Simple and pretty much pefect (but you need to put them manually in it)

pitythefool852  |  April 17th, 2011 at 11:40 am

@Senjutsu_Dav

That’s easy to do, but the original poster wants a tab on PSN tab that shows all the games that you own.

Your lists will only show which games you actually have saved in your PS3 right now, but not the games that you own on other devices (like PSP) and not the games that you’ve deleted from your HDD, but still own on PSN

Nerus_Sentia  |  April 19th, 2011 at 10:30 am

damn trolls are at it again. sitting at their computer like a crying loser downvoting great ideas like this because that’s how they get their jollies. i been hoping for sony to get with it and do a overhaul of the download list to make it easier, more convenient, and what not. STFU you stupid trolls, no one likes you. FTW!

ODINGameslayer  |  April 19th, 2011 at 10:53 am

My “games” list is a mile long, but a good portion of it is demos, etc.

Is there some reason we can’t alphebetize the list, or otherwise organize it somehow?

It only does everything. Except sorting a list.

rougegoat  |  June 27th, 2011 at 11:55 pm

@12 No, you can’t. This is an idea for having your downloads set up like the rest of the store. The current method is just a list organized by date. Similar end result, but the implementation is very, very different.

Wntermute  |  August 26th, 2011 at 12:43 am

Scrolling through 1500+ items is a pain.

mitcho2013  |  October 22nd, 2011 at 10:10 pm

yea, should be able to sort by categories like Game, Demo, Add-On, Qore, etc.

Packet0066  |  January 3rd, 2012 at 5:35 pm

I have almost 650 items on my download list and just being able to sort them by most recent (because it is all messed up now for some reason) or alphabetically would be an improvement. The ability to delete items from that list would be great as well because i would certainly not be re-downloading most of the demos on there.

Robbie_G_lrish  |  June 18th, 2012 at 2:08 am

I really wish this was implemented already. Is there some reason why it hasn’t been done?

Korathor  |  July 2nd, 2012 at 11:52 am

Located in the same place as psplus, new realeases, etc. MY STUFF or whatever the name.

Inside have a grid with separated stuff: games, themes, avatars, etc.

Inside games section, dont show everything of a game separated. Have an icon of the game I have and inside all the related stuff of that game i have purchased and can buy, but not videos or demos.

rancev  |  September 27th, 2012 at 12:57 am

Agreed that this and similar support features (e.g., search?) is very much needed in the digital paradigm.

ZHX1138  |  October 9th, 2012 at 6:09 pm

Better oganization would be better for users to actually encourage downloading more.

Cloud-ruler-  |  October 12th, 2013 at 6:39 am

This is something which definitely needs sorting out since Playstation Plus has become so popular. My list is over 300 and I’ve had my PS3 just over a year. If I knew which free vita games I had I’d be tempted to buy one but as I don’t know I won’t.