Join Now   Login Select a Language: English   Visit Playstation.Blog.EU

91 rating, 167 votes91 rating, 167 votes

+91
Score

Votes

idea for the ps4

Idea 49902 | Posted in by | August 17, 2011

your pshome character is on the menu of the ps4 with the stats of whatever game you played and what games you played can be publicualy viewed so there would be less invites to games you dont have

16 Comments

Vregath  |  August 19th, 2011 at 7:31 am

I think this would be a lot better to have now for the PS3, with a new XMB

Unseen_Soul  |  August 19th, 2011 at 11:05 am

So you want what XBL has on startup…

ODINGameslayer  |  August 19th, 2011 at 2:21 pm

I like the idea of full profile integration with your PS Home avatar, etc. Why couldn’t this be done now?

materclobber  |  August 19th, 2011 at 9:46 pm

love the idea but i got my PS3 not to long ago. lets wait awhile, maybe AT LEAST 3 more years so i can actually enjoy my console without having to buy another

jimboiscool1  |  August 20th, 2011 at 4:50 pm

If you compare trophies you can see other peoples games.

q13e5  |  August 21st, 2011 at 9:12 am

whell i heard they are building a ps4 so we need ideas to support it

QUINTISON  |  August 22nd, 2011 at 8:40 pm

How about BACKWARDS COMPATIBILITY for PS3 games
on PS4!!!! With nintendo saying all wii hardware and software will work on wii u sony would look pretty poor if they didn’t do the same.

Here’s another beef up cloud storage so ALL DLC
including full PSN games would be instantlly
available upon log in to psn.

I’ll expect a resistance level of full customization so i can set up,file n forget my control scheme making EVERY game play how i want it to…or translating it if you prefer KZ to COD well set it up and COD will play like KZ because that’s what you prefer.

I do hate when developers insist on re inventing the wheel/gameplay layouts rather than focusing on game design.

Cross game chat ps3 will never see it,vita will and i expect PS4 will.

Import saves from the cloud to PS4 and be able to load from and save to the cloud PS+ REQUIRED.

That should be enough to start everyone thinking.

triedge763  |  August 23rd, 2011 at 1:11 pm

ever since this console generation started its really hard to imagine games getting better with grapics and new ideas but i think gaming reached its limit and motion controlles is not the future of gaming

q13e5  |  August 24th, 2011 at 11:47 am

but what about performance?

FJ1100_rider  |  September 11th, 2011 at 12:25 am

all i want on the ps4 when it comes out is a simple transfer feature to copy everything off of my ps3
by simple I mean press one button and connect a lan cable and all of my games , saves , videos , music etc. copy to the ps4 then I get the option to deactivate the ps3 and all accounts I used on ps3′s and instead use my stuff and activations ( all 5 ) on ps4 starting with that one

paulcarrillo226  |  September 18th, 2011 at 5:23 pm

what about all PS3 accounts deavate when you login so you redownload or transfer your PS3 conntent VIA Eithernet cable

Elvick_  |  November 7th, 2011 at 8:46 pm

HELL NO, unless it’s an OPTION. God I hate that on my 360. I’d hate it even more on my PS4.

RDLau  |  July 15th, 2012 at 7:59 am

I hope ps4 must not use AMD GPUs & CPUs! I prefer ps4 will use IBM CPUs & Nvdia CUDA GPUs with 2GB VRAM and 4GB system RAM(changeable DDR3 RAM).

captiandave34  |  October 16th, 2013 at 7:26 pm

improved interactive ability like full body and voice like xbox 360 and xbox one. from what i was told the whole point of motion tech is help those lazy slobs known as couch potatoes to pick their butts up and move a little and loss some weight.