Join Now   Login Select a Language: English   Visit Playstation.Blog.EU

Votes

Yugioh tag force 6 for PS Vita

Idea 53613 | Posted in by | February 16, 2012

Please make it happen!

29 Comments

supermoc10  |  February 17th, 2012 at 12:36 pm

How can this be down-voted. Even if you don’t like the game, think of the people that do. +1

DazRoyal  |  February 19th, 2012 at 8:54 am

We can use AR cards for Yugioh lol.

emanuevil  |  February 20th, 2012 at 6:53 am

Yugioh games are great, downvoters obviously don’t really know them.
PSVita is for this kind of games, touchscreen, ar reality etc…

gaiaknight  |  February 21st, 2012 at 3:21 pm

this would be a good idea although i dont have a vita but still care for those that do and i like yugioh

Explosio5  |  February 22nd, 2012 at 6:33 pm

I think Yugioh would be an unsuccessful title. That’s just my opinion.

Detsuki-G  |  February 23rd, 2012 at 8:30 pm

I’d prefer the World Championship series, honestly.

ChicoMaloThaBoss  |  February 25th, 2012 at 12:33 pm

AR is a great tool and I had preorder my PS vita looking forward to a new yugioh game …with the whole new system I believe the franchise can do come up with whole new ideas and one of them personally my favorite will be I regards of the new AR tool.

MXJC  |  March 2nd, 2012 at 10:08 pm

I got every Yugioh game on the PSP!! For ppl who don’t know or understand what it is then don’t sit there and vote agents it cuz if something dumb happens over thees stupid votes they are ruining it for the ppl who love yugioh tag force!! I wan’t This game to come to Vita!!!!!!!

Heninmaru  |  March 4th, 2012 at 7:46 am

game yu-gi-oh! must have for psvita

Rosalina0  |  March 18th, 2012 at 9:24 am

WooooooW what As* holes voted down on this? definitely haters….Ps Vita really should have a yugioh game. If not Tagforce 6 , then a newer updated ZeXal game. Hopefully with a better way of walking around XD sorry i hated that 2d side view in the later tagforce games. they should have stuck with the original camera view. But heck, since it woould be on the vita , why not make the camera view like “Uncharted” ? >.>” *cough* just throwing that out there ^_^” yugioh +1
bye.

CarbonAsh_  |  March 24th, 2012 at 4:51 am

I would love to see this on the ps vita , having traded in a 3dsfor the superior vita having, i am seriously missing my 2011 world championship . at a bare minimum previous tag force should be made available on psn

FatPocketz33  |  April 12th, 2012 at 12:06 am

Cant believe the haters. Yu gi oh is my favorite game on psp and the sole reason I never got the GO. It would b awesome on vita make it happen or at the very least mske the other previous tag force games downloadable.

izzytechmon  |  April 25th, 2012 at 11:58 am

i acually want a yugioh game for the psvita and is stupid how peopl are sayin noo i dnt think its right for the psvita pshhh woww you do know that theirs other games coming out besides yugioh u dnt gota be brining a game down just cause u dont like it especially saying its not right for the vita really what if i said wipe out and god of war arent for the psp and i have no idea wat those games are so no pshhh really -_-

DeathbyMayhem9  |  May 25th, 2012 at 3:41 pm

they should make atleast one yugioh game on vita. i was going to buy a psp for tag force 2 but with there is isnt a game for vita yet…

maddoghardy  |  June 3rd, 2012 at 1:42 pm

the only thing the vita is missing is a yu-gi-oh! game

AcRosSi  |  June 19th, 2012 at 8:06 am

I WANT YU GI OH ON MY VITA SO BADLY.

I AM THINKIN OF 3DS BECAUSE IT WILL BE RELEASED FOR IT.

raulgera  |  July 5th, 2012 at 10:04 pm

i wanna play tag force 6 on my vita too

Itami_Uchiha  |  July 30th, 2012 at 11:33 am

For all those yugioh haters out there, dont reject something you don’t like and ruin it for all the people who would love to see this happen. And for all the yugioh fans, don’t just sit back and let them vote you out! I see these messages from some of you saying you want yugioh on the vita. But where is your vote up? When i saw this there were only 2 votes. I want to see yugioh happen so i voted and made the third vote. Stop whining about how many down votes there are and make a difference by voting up. Thats all i gotta say. (not to sound angry. just a motivational speech.)

MXJC  |  August 21st, 2012 at 9:55 am

They put crapy games on psn like some of them minis I am not saying all cuz most of them are cool, but I’ve seen some bad games come out. Replace that with some awesome dueling like Yugioh!! I’ve been a fan from the start I’ve have all the yugioh games thus far for playstation systems and tag force 6 is one i don’t have bring that out for us Vita fans would be the best!!

hackertomobile  |  August 26th, 2012 at 3:26 am

add support with online game for YuGiOh! With automatic rules in ps vita… !!!

hackertompsvita  |  August 30th, 2012 at 7:16 am

Yugioh 5DS Tag force 6
psp TO psv

ArchangelX  |  September 5th, 2012 at 1:17 pm

I agree with alot of the (positive) posts here. A game SHOULD come out for the Vita and PS3. It could be done, even without using AR cards; use the REGULAR game cards. Just take a look at Eye of Judgement. It would be a dream come true for anime and TCG fans alike.

goien  |  October 8th, 2012 at 11:31 am

id love to have a yugioh game for psvita why not a yugioh tag force 7 with yugioh zexal cards please if you do make a yugioh game dont forget to use ARcards in it the world will end if you dont every one in the internet is depending on you to make a yugioh game with lots of cards wiffii battles and AR option dont forget to add destiny draw and more ways to get downloadable content

SuperJamaican  |  December 15th, 2012 at 9:31 pm

I’m for it just another yugioh title would do. It would give me a reason to buy a system I’d otherwise never play. That would be great for Sony since yugioh fans all over the world would definitely play it. Trust there are many yugioh fans out there!

Wolfemon64  |  January 26th, 2013 at 10:47 pm

I’ve really been waiting a long time for a Tag Force game to come to the PS vita. COME ON SONY we want you Yugioh games!!!, make a deal with Konami or something!!!

fire007889  |  March 11th, 2013 at 12:39 pm

I’m waiting a long time when Tag Force game to come to the PS vita) It’s must have!

StormKingXam  |  March 12th, 2013 at 10:55 pm

yes yugioh would be a great Addition to the ps vita

kideli1  |  March 24th, 2013 at 9:04 am

we just need a good yugioh game for the psvita for us fans

o-_ABS0LUTI0N_-o  |  June 16th, 2013 at 8:03 pm

this would be most pleasent…