Join Now   Login Select a Language: English   Visit Playstation.Blog.EU

+2,029
Score

2,747
Votes

Kingdom Hearts

Idea 57237 | Posted in , by | July 20, 2012

I would like to see Kingdom Hearts remade for the Playstation 3. It is one of my favorite games and considering I can’t play it on my PS3 I would love to see it made for the Playstation 3.

76 Comments

Pages: 1 2

phinnv8  |  March 17th, 2010 at 3:57 pm

How could this possibly get down voted? It’s a shame Sony no longer cares about exclusive RPGs in the USA. Having FF-XIII released here would have incredible console sales by probably twice what MGS4 did.

Enigmatech  |  March 17th, 2010 at 3:57 pm

And try to it make a PS3 exclusive!

Wing84  |  March 17th, 2010 at 3:59 pm

Ummm isn’t this a SCEA thing? I don’t think SE does much business with SCEA before SCEJ. What I’m trying to say is, kid, you’re barking up the wrong tree… possibly.

REDBLACKWHITE5  |  March 17th, 2010 at 4:12 pm

think how much time did it take for them to make kh2 after kh1 plus they have final fantasy versus 13 they are working on

Xu_Davella  |  March 17th, 2010 at 5:29 pm

Isn’t this the wrong company to pitch this to?

Detsuki-G  |  March 17th, 2010 at 6:37 pm

This is really up to Square Enix, not SONY…

SansalCinar  |  March 17th, 2010 at 8:05 pm

Who the hell would vote against this?What is your problem with kingdom hearts?

bictap  |  March 17th, 2010 at 9:04 pm

like everyone else is tell you sony has nothing to do with the development with this series it would be like asking your city to build you a better car cause they built new roads (city = square enix, car = KH 3, and new roads = awesome ps3!!)

ZamagnaxD  |  March 18th, 2010 at 6:46 am

I’d love to see it, it will happen, everybody knows, but you retards, IT’S NOT SONY’S DECISION, IT’s SQUARE ENIX’s ¬¬’

Lucca202  |  March 18th, 2010 at 3:49 pm

Talk to Square Enix! Jesus Christ!!!

Doesn’t Blog Share have mods? This is the zillionth request for a game that is not a first party game! Erase these!

Kingdomkeeper12  |  March 18th, 2010 at 3:59 pm

I want there to be create a chracter mode.And itll be like white knight where you have Sora the main chracter and your created creator.AND MMORPG ONLINE MODE XD

InternatlGamer1  |  March 18th, 2010 at 6:40 pm

this I approve of next to the FFVII remake which has been secretly in development for the past 3 years.

Lolk91  |  March 18th, 2010 at 8:18 pm

This is stupid.
It does not have anything to do with Sony.
Spam.

aVeRsioN_X  |  March 18th, 2010 at 9:42 pm

Agreed with # 14.

And this game is coming out so this post is useless.

DENGOJIN  |  March 19th, 2010 at 9:28 am

Please sony i’ll save my money to 2012 !!!

DawndDragon  |  March 20th, 2010 at 10:00 am

kingdom hearts 3 exclusive for ps3 is all I want

tpsioulas  |  March 20th, 2010 at 3:28 pm

sony doesn’t make kh, square does. Moreover, the current trilogy should NOT become more adult themed and offline co-op is more important than online(if controllers are needed, just make sure visitors fetch sixaxis). A darker version would kill kh3, maybe the mystery series should do that

Gaara_Of_TheFunk  |  March 20th, 2010 at 4:53 pm

If it was useless then there was no need to comment. Big fan of square enix so great idea Sombra

xoffox55  |  March 24th, 2010 at 11:25 pm

although most of you are right, sony dosnt dosnt hav much of an option when it comes to making KH3.but we can only hope sony shows our comments to square enix and trys to help us push them into KH3.im a huge fan and plz only leave positive comments to help us get kh3…

flipcore  |  March 26th, 2010 at 12:43 am

Kingdom Hearts 3 was announced! Nomura said in an interview that KH3 will depend on Final Fantasy Versus XIII’s success. Good sales for Versus XIII = KH3 being made and a PS3 exclusive.

BHZ_Mayor  |  March 30th, 2010 at 7:10 pm

Kingdom Hearts 3 would be great, but keep the demographic as is. Darker games are overrated.

ktheron45  |  April 23rd, 2010 at 2:21 pm

I agree that Kingdom Hearts should not be Darker than it is at least not by much. I doubt the creators would want to change their fan base. Darker games sell to a slightly different audience than Kingdom Hearts. Also, Kingdom Hearts has it’s own tone and style. It wouldn’t be Kingdom Hearts to many if that was changed.

illvillbeast  |  June 23rd, 2010 at 9:57 pm

kingdom hearts 3 would be a great idea

rikuaxel13  |  July 2nd, 2010 at 5:48 pm

i wonder why they make Kingdom Hearts games for PS3?

rikuaxel13  |  July 2nd, 2010 at 5:50 pm

“don’t” is what i mean

SilverJ-17  |  July 3rd, 2010 at 5:53 pm

The compilation disk idea doesn’t even have half as many votes as this has positive points, yet it’s much more likely. I seriously doubt any amount of pressure from Sony will make Nomura start KH3 sooner. I want KH3 as much as the next KH fan, but I’d much rather we focus our efforts on getting a compilation disk.

I heard another developer is responsible for upgrading things to HD and with just a little help from Square (for translating), I could see them getting the Final Mixes over here fairly easily. I mean, if that other developer takes care of updating the graphics and Square (or maybe Sony themselves, considering they’re a Japanese-based company to) does the translating, then I can see this having a better chance happening within a year or two than an official KH3 announcement.

Meanie_Moo  |  July 21st, 2010 at 11:30 am

I believe its already in the works, you can look up interviews online with Nomura. The concepts have been started. I think he was looking to end Sora as the hero and start a new dawn in the series.

Classifiyd  |  September 13th, 2010 at 5:48 pm

nah its probibly going to come out in 2012 and dont make it ps3 exclusive thats stupid

strifecore  |  November 16th, 2010 at 8:09 pm

I do like the online gummi mode in KH3, and that would make a great addition. maybe even battles in olympus coliseum! Check out my idea about a spin-off of “Keyblade Wars” online.

MiDgITman  |  November 23rd, 2010 at 10:32 pm

Please make Kingdom hearts 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol no really

symmetryinmotion  |  January 16th, 2011 at 4:13 am

Yes! We absolutely MUST HAVE Kingdom Hearts 3 (and a Kingdom Hearts 1 & 2 Collection remastered in HD with trophy and 3D support, of course)!!!!

shinjix2  |  February 25th, 2011 at 2:33 pm

please Please and um Please. Make it a HD Remake!!

Delta-16  |  February 25th, 2011 at 10:38 pm

THE FU**! I TRIED THE SAME EXACT IDEA AND IT DIDNT GO THROUGH! Also they could add BBS(re maybe?)

neon6plz  |  February 26th, 2011 at 3:02 am

Shouldn’t this be suggested to Square since they’re the publishers?

djnealb  |  February 26th, 2011 at 9:26 am

I only vote down on this b/c I would much much rather see a remake on the PS3.

DJKim0701  |  February 26th, 2011 at 3:06 pm

Please do! I love trophies and remake HD with ps2 classic games on PS3!

Delta-16  |  February 27th, 2011 at 2:17 pm

@4 he/she is suggesting a remake on the PS3.

komerican  |  February 28th, 2011 at 2:47 am

@2, I had many of my ideas rejected as well. Also, I would love to see BBS; however, it was made for PSP not PS2, thus I’m not suggesting that.
@3, I did also send this to Square Enix. I have yet to receive an email from them, but I’m not expecting much.
@4, as #6 points out, that’s what I suggested.

Spoelstra3  |  February 28th, 2011 at 5:21 pm

No matter how much I LOVE Kingdom Hearts, I actually vote down. I’m sick of side games. Make Kingdom Hearts III! Converting the three games onto bluray with trophies and hd upconverting would only prolong the length until the next main game.

nmccall  |  February 28th, 2011 at 11:22 pm

While you’re at it, make the subtitles optional. I hated not being able to turn them off in KH1!

komerican  |  March 3rd, 2011 at 8:11 pm

@8, I completely understand where you’re coming from. Personally, I wouldn’t care about it either, but Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix + that was only available in Japan was just so tempting. So that’s why I decided to make this.
@9, I don’t even know they are considering this, but adding new stuff for an option? Have the other games done this?

Soruichi_Kitty  |  March 6th, 2011 at 10:52 pm

Yeah, as long as the graphics are slightly improved I wouldn’t mind. Would it have trophies like GOW collection?

komerican  |  March 7th, 2011 at 2:21 pm

@11, Sony now requires all new games to have trophy set to come with.

A7X-treme  |  March 11th, 2011 at 2:01 pm

DO IT PLEASE I WANT THIS FOR THE PS3 SO BADLY

chillbluedawg  |  April 14th, 2011 at 2:30 am

bring but do not change a thing why what is the saying if it is not broke then not fix it enough said

royal-Style  |  June 5th, 2011 at 10:39 am

Pleez we wana the game kingdom of hearts 2 the best game i playded in My life its better then killzon 2 & assassin creed 1 & 2 & 3 & better then fifa 11 & call od duty black ops Pleeez sony put the game in sony i well buy it even must pay 450$ dollar pleeeeez remamber What you sayd ” make belive ” it a game ACTION & make you sad & the love pleeex put it in the PS3

Pages: 1 2