Join Now   Login Select a Language: English   Visit Playstation.Blog.EU

178 rating, 212 votes178 rating, 212 votes

+178
Score

Votes

Bring Red and Blue PS Vita to North America

Idea 63387 | Posted in , by | September 20, 2012

Please release the Red and Blue PS Vitas announced for Japan-only at the Tokyo Game Show to North America. I personally find the blue system attractive and would like to buy it.

14 Comments

vanillakahlua  |  October 5th, 2012 at 3:27 pm

My bf wants the red one, I am getting white so I am happy but you should release special consoles you release in Japan over here too, people would buy them if they were available. I’d really like to see the red and blue PS Vita come to the US.

Efficent_Ace  |  November 1st, 2012 at 11:18 pm

you will not only increase your sales but have a happy customer too. today is all about being your own having your own style something that makes you and with these various that should come out not just for japan or america but all over would be fair we all gamers and should be treated and rewarded the same i kno tons of people who will buy the blue ps vita and tons to the 5th power who would buy the red shoot my girlfriend will like a purple one but sony sony sony we have nothing but dull as colors i do not want to wait til next year to purchase a red vita when it came out the 15th of nov. thats not fair at all im just saying be fair to all your gamers and not just some

RedShadow5963  |  November 9th, 2012 at 5:34 pm

Yes I agree, you guys get more money and we are happy with different colors!!

kidvideo12  |  November 19th, 2012 at 5:34 pm

japan gets red vitas O.O whyed i just waste my money on this black one

Spacerac  |  November 20th, 2012 at 4:43 pm

For some reason 12 people seem to have something against extra colors… screw those guys. :D

FlameHazeXXI  |  November 25th, 2012 at 8:45 am

I personally think they are ugly (especially the red) cause the buttons and stuff are black instead of blue/red.

Spacerac  |  November 26th, 2012 at 3:22 pm

^ I actually LIKE that the buttons are black, but to each their own. Different strokes for different folks.

arnoldmcguire335  |  April 2nd, 2013 at 12:09 pm

I would want that. SCEA, Make it happen. It would be more fun if they also brought that Soul Sacrifice bundle Japan has (It’s also red!) to NA.

Spacerac  |  May 27th, 2013 at 3:40 pm

Release them this Christmas/holiday season, sony! …If anybody important ever reads this. or cares.

Ecks24  |  August 19th, 2013 at 4:44 am

Vita has no region protection so you can import the console and play all your US games on it still

Stealth107  |  October 21st, 2013 at 6:46 am

Colors do bring more customers and the only reason I don’t have one is because I saw the Red PS Vita in Tokyo and it looks gorgeous. I want it!!!

Spacerac  |  December 3rd, 2013 at 6:18 pm

@Ecks24 I don’t want to pay an extra 200 bucks just for a color. There’s also the whole X is O thing and I don’t like that.