Join Now   Login Select a Language: English   Visit Playstation.Blog.EU

Call of Duty Zombies PSV

Idea 64331 | Posted in , by | October 15, 2012

Bring all the zombie maps that has been released, World at War and Black Ops, into a complete ge for the Vita. Juat like the iOS.

16 Comments Add your own

BD-R9  |  October 17th, 2012 at 9:54 pm

I don’t like Zombies, but everyone wants a full Call of Duty experience on the go so I gave it a good vote. Leaving one damn thing out impacts what people may think of the Playstation Vita or the product they are using it with.

Thesting800  |  November 12th, 2012 at 3:38 pm

Yea i know alot of people who own a vita and i bet that is black ops zombies comes out on it eveyone of my friends will have it includeing me :)

AStreetCarNamed  |  November 13th, 2012 at 1:41 am

A CoD Zombies game on the Vita will sell tons of Vitas.

kidvideo12  |  November 19th, 2012 at 5:29 pm

sadly they left this out of the vita cod. so if this happens, im buying it, the only reason i bought black ops, was so i could play zombies with my friends. i hate everything else about the game.so again if it gets zombies (cross play would also be nice :D ) im buyin it.

Jukebaum  |  December 19th, 2012 at 9:31 am

I agree that the vita needs more games like that but Sony isn’t the one you should pester about this.
I checked(I didn’t even knew there was this game in the first place).

The dev/publisher is “Glu” they create lots of 3d freemium games for Android and iPhone.
If we really want more games, we need to make the devs want to port their games to the vita(ergo making their effort in transfering the touch controls to the actual vita controls which costs time and money)

That is how we will get more games, not by telling Sony to do it. They already invest lots of money in cross-buy/play.

tgreedy  |  June 6th, 2013 at 12:28 pm

That would be an good idea if they had coop zombies on vita I would buy it. I bought waw black ops and black ops 2 just for the zombies and can do without the other stuff.

MdawgEntre  |  June 21st, 2013 at 1:33 pm

I didnt buy the game just because it didnt have zombies.That and the reviews for the game and its premium price. I would have bought it regardless though if it had zombies.

iTzYaBoYal  |  July 12th, 2013 at 8:35 pm

Call of duty on vita is in serious need Zombies! Bring it! All it needs is the zombie maps and 4 player multiplayer so all 4 players can kill rage of zombies! :)

psmove14  |  July 22nd, 2013 at 9:40 pm

you guys could make it an add-on package to declassified

Total_Haywire  |  July 29th, 2013 at 6:27 pm

Why the hell wasn’t this in declassified anyways? It was one of the only new, interesting experiences in a “getting-bland” franchise, when it was made and carried on from World at war. I’m sure most vita owners would be happy to see a good first person zombie game, and would be a huge step up from the ios version simply due to the physical controls.

Ecks24  |  August 19th, 2013 at 4:34 am

got to remember the reason why they didnt release zombies for black ops on the PSV is that there wouldnt be enough room and for more zombie maps you would need to buy a 32GB stick which is what like 80$ – 100$

crazy_legs360  |  January 7th, 2014 at 3:58 pm

I would also like a full Call of Duty experience with the FULL CAMPAIGN.