Join Now   Login PlayStation.Blog
411 rating, 491 votes411 rating, 491 votes

+411
Score

Votes

Final Fantasy 7 Crisis Core

Idea 63670 | Posted in , by | October 15, 2012

I would really love to see the Final Fantasy 7 Crisis Core game rereleased for the playstation Vita, either through PSN or directly for it.

13 Comments

XpAcErX  |  November 19th, 2012 at 4:01 pm

There are some serious heavy hitting psp titles that have yet to make it to the NA PSN I don’t under stand why since most of those titles work in other countries on the vita. Its like these companies don’t want our money.

GangstaTroy  |  December 7th, 2012 at 4:22 pm

Would like this in North America.

shadowlibraboy  |  December 13th, 2012 at 6:00 pm

Ever since my PSP-2000 broke I haven’t be able to play Crisis Core, I would love if Square Enix released this to the PSN so I could play it on my PSP-Go :)

I would buy it instantly, and I am sure Alot of others would too :D

dragon_frost  |  January 31st, 2013 at 2:27 am

Also would like a port of final fantasy type 0 for playstation vita which would be awesome too!

InnateNobility  |  March 4th, 2013 at 10:48 pm

Please port Crisis Core -Final Fantasy VII- to the PS Vita. We would love it!

kujiko123  |  April 1st, 2013 at 3:01 pm

@7 Type 0 is supposed to be coming to NA on Vita. I posted an idea about this earlier, but under PSN instead of hardware. I suppose that’s why I didn’t see it.

KingOfMonsters7  |  April 14th, 2013 at 2:53 pm

Remake crisis core or just port it over to the vita remastered. The game is great, i have played it over and over. It never gets old.

LPHeroLine  |  May 10th, 2013 at 6:05 am

I think this might be more of a question to direct to SquareEnix. However, I am certain that they’ll pass the buck and say that it’s Sony’s final decision to allow the game to be digital. While this is true to an extent, SquareEnix would have to actually submit the game for review. That costs money. I don’t think they want to do that, despite the fact that it, along with Kingdom Hearts: BBS and Valkyrie Profile: Lenneth didn’t meet ‘sales expectations’ or some other paltry excuse. Sadly, this may be something that we’ll never see here.

CommandingTiger  |  June 23rd, 2013 at 1:14 pm

We want FFVIICC on PSVita/PSN

Keanuu  |  October 11th, 2013 at 12:45 pm

It would be an unforgivable sin not to port this game to the vita. as well as a patch for MGS peace walker to function with dual analog sticks.