Join Now   Login PlayStation.Blog
Select a Language: English
  Visit: PlayStation.Blog.EU

PS4 compatibility with g25 steering wheel

Idea 71441 | Posted in , , by | May 20, 2014

Can you please make the PS4 and the Logitech g25 and Logitech g27 wheel compatible. PS3 does work with it. Thanks, hope this does happen.

875 Comments Add your own

Pages: 1 16 17 18

Slaven84  |  May 31st, 2016 at 6:37 am

Add support for Logitech G25/G27!!

Mancubus77  |  June 29th, 2016 at 7:49 am

Let’s face it, this issue is never going to be addressed. I’m on the brink of buying a T300 and I will never buy a Logitech-wheel again, let alone a product. I’m deeply disappointed by them and Sony for not getting their s*#t together, but I simply won’t accept not being able to play The Crew, Project Cars or Driveclub with a wheel and I can hopefully sell of parts of my G27 or any of my other old wheels. Luckily I can use the T300 on a PC as well and I’m slowly preparing my transition to PC, since Sony and Microsoft want me to buy a new console every three to four years anyway.

dubingo  |  July 5th, 2016 at 7:02 am

I’m checking on this issue every 3-4 months, confident that I’m at least as stubborn as Sony and Logitech. Live goes on without racing games. Have a great day everyone!

Talazker  |  July 6th, 2016 at 2:29 pm

Why is this even a conversation? All that needs to happen is to update the Logitech racing wheel drivers in a Playstation update. It’s really that simple. This really should have been done by now.

THANKI  |  July 22nd, 2016 at 4:44 am

Haven’t got a single driving game for PS4, that is unbelievable for me! Project Cars, Drive Club and will not buying GT later this year! Everyone know these games give you the edge with a wheel. Strange how Sony have given support to other legacy wheels!

robin994  |  August 5th, 2016 at 9:49 am

Give us the support! I bought a Driving Force GT and it is still a good wheel like G25 and G27 , we all spent much money in those wheels , we want the support for these wheels!

loyalic  |  August 22nd, 2016 at 3:34 pm

Me siento tan frustrado por todo lo que veo por parte de sony y logitech, me he comprado un ps4 hace unos días, compre también el mítico dirt rally y por ultimo y muy a mi pesar adquirí el famoso g29… ya tenía mi g27 el cual sigue funcionando y dándome muchas alegrías, lo uso en mi ps3… en fin el asunto es que con mucho esfuerzo conseguí hacerme de todo para poder disfrutar de mi nueva consola y este juego de rally tan fabuloso. Para mi decepción me salió fallado de fabrica este nuevo volante g29 por lo que en estos momentos tengo que esperar alrededor de 3 semanas para que mi garantía se haga responsable de devolverme uno nuevo… la cuestión es que es impresentable todo el esfuerzo que he tenido que hacer para poder seguir disfrutando de lo que mas me gusta hacer en mi tiempo libre y que mas encima tenga que pasar por todos estos malos ratos y dolores de cabeza… estoy muy frustrado, tanto que estoy pensando en devolver todo y no volver a saber mas de ps4, g29 o el volante que sea, etc… estoy furioso!!
Saludos a todos los gamers por que somos nosotros los que damos de comer a estos tipos de sony y logitech y todos los demás actores de este circo!

tenpinfred  |  October 11th, 2016 at 9:14 am

2 months out from GT sport and still no resolve on tis topic. Can’t believe Sony is leaving us hanging like this. must not have sold enough Thrush Masters yet!! Sony I hope your deal with them is worth all the customers your going to lose over something this simple to fix. Very disappointing.

michaelsnp  |  November 17th, 2016 at 8:29 am

Please, I have G27 and PS4, and waiting for buy Games!

lepracon  |  November 21st, 2016 at 8:21 am

As long as my PS4 don’t support my Driving Force GT I won’t be buying racing games. Period.

suriomario  |  November 23rd, 2016 at 9:58 am

Due to no support for my Logitech driving force GT on PS4 I haven’t bought a single racing game on PS4 (having 4 games on PS3), even when NFS was for so little money. If it would be HW trouble than OK, but that is obviously not the case.

JUNIM_MG_BR  |  February 20th, 2017 at 10:44 am

I want it so much. Thinking about change my PC’s graphic card only to use my g27. With the ps4 support, i wont do this.

blankfrak  |  March 19th, 2017 at 2:05 pm

Wow, I can’t believe Sony & Logitech still hasn’t made this happen. What an atrocious way to treat customers.
I don’t believe for a minute there’s any hardware based reason why the old wheels can’t work.

Pages: 1 16 17 18