Join Now   Login PlayStation.Blog
Select a Language: English
  Visit: PlayStation.Blog.EU

64GB PS Vita Memory Card in North America

Idea 74441 | Posted in , , by | June 20, 2014

I would like to purchase a 64GB Vita memory card in North America, without having to import it. It would also be nice if there was a price drop on all Vita Memory Cards.

8 Comments Add your own

Teflon02  |  June 22nd, 2014 at 11:04 pm

I agree 100%
I did just import mine though, came in 2 days, no tax, no customs no nothing, not even shipping fees. Was exactly $124. Yeah it’s alot for a Memory Card for Vita, but seeing 32 is $80 and I bought it at $100 it isn’t so bad. They need to drop Vita memory card prices though. It’s non-sense, not even like they are that fast either.

sirauron14  |  August 3rd, 2014 at 10:12 pm

The pricing has to make sense. Memory cards are too expensive as is, they need to match the price of current memory cards of the same capacity.

UNNkNOWN  |  August 13th, 2014 at 5:13 am

just buy it off of Amazon, just like Teflon02 I had mine in a few days, really this should say, “Drop the damn proprietary storage requirement for Vita” but they wouldn’t do that because too many ppl would just hack the device :/

AbeZdk  |  October 8th, 2014 at 1:52 pm

To UNNkNOWN: you know what’s sad about a console? It’s not too many people try to hack it, it is nobody even care to hack it.

itsJose  |  January 28th, 2015 at 4:43 pm

I just imported mine from Japan. Push a green console! Flash memory isn’t that expensive. Those PS+ games take up a lot of space.

wilfareus  |  February 11th, 2015 at 10:01 pm

I’m surprised the 64GB still hasn’t launched :/
I need a 128 or 256GB please

mrdeadhead  |  April 16th, 2015 at 1:37 am

i think it’s just worth saying that using proprietary storage media was just pretty sleazy in general. it definitely hampered the Vita’s success

KBG29  |  May 13th, 2015 at 3:56 pm

I agree, it would be nice to see these officially in the US. I imported one from Amazon, and it is already swapping out content on a weekly bases.

Like @wilfareus said, a 128 or 256GB would be even better. PS Vita has way to much content for the current 32GB cards in the US and easily fills a 64GB in no time. Large cards would be a very welcome investment in the platform.