Join Now   Login PlayStation.Blog
Select a Language: English
  Visit: PlayStation.Blog.EU

Add Hebrew support to PS4

Idea 75286 | Posted in , by | July 25, 2014

I recently purchased the PS4 and was disappointed when I saw that instead of Hebrew letters all I see is this: ☐, so I ask PS4 to support the Hebrew keyboard [just to display the characters normally]

15 Comments Add your own

ranar100  |  August 21st, 2014 at 11:07 am

what the problem? This is help to a lot of people
You are so anti semic

ranar100  |  August 21st, 2014 at 11:09 am

Sony neet to add Hebrew although they don’t want

zoharXD123  |  August 21st, 2014 at 1:34 pm

i agree with the people here sony playstation need to have hebrew,
a lot of my freinds didnt bought the ps because of that. and its really disapointning.

DinoCyber  |  September 13th, 2014 at 7:22 am

If the XboxOne supports Hebrew straight out of the box PS4 should too

Tamirkatz  |  September 27th, 2014 at 9:45 am

I agree, There should be at least one language from the middle east, and Hebrew is the best option

Karaoke_Star  |  March 12th, 2015 at 2:08 pm

Why does many people hate Hebrew language.. I tried emailing psn to put a new vote to add for PS3 so I would have a chance to have my username in Hebrew but they never replied back. And 2, I really doubt they would let a me have my username in Hebrew or just the people who want it. That will be more harder and that’s why I want Hebrew language on. I want it for PS3 more really. If I can make a 2ed vote for PS3 to have Hebrew language I would appreciate it, even though it might come to a failure but I want to take one more shot at this. Thank you for reading and hope for a brighter future.

Preidon  |  May 11th, 2015 at 8:12 am

Lol we better have an softoware update rather this BAD thing…

The_kiIler_angel  |  May 29th, 2015 at 10:21 am

If you think of it.. Look at most of every selection on all of these ideas people had. They are most all thumbs down. This can’t be just users. These must be a lot of workers at psn trying to thumbs down everyone’s ideas. Because think still, not like everyone that plays PS3 or ps4 is just going to put thumbs down to everything even the stuff that sounds really cool. I believe many workers are putting down votes so it won’t come true.

susuFOX  |  July 4th, 2015 at 4:06 pm

Unicode support shouldn’t be that hard, especially now when Arabic was implemented.

yunhaui  |  October 5th, 2015 at 6:33 am

plz add hebrew support for media player