Join Now   Login PlayStation.Blog
Select a Language: English
  Visit: PlayStation.Blog.EU

PS Now: Free Games for PS Plus Members

Idea 76534 | Posted in , by | November 15, 2014

PlayStation Plus subscribers would receive free games on PS Now for a month. And discounts on some PS Now games.

10 Comments Add your own

FiveSidedFoxhole  |  November 17th, 2014 at 7:40 am

I completely agree on the discounts but not too sure about the free games.

MrBeatdown  |  November 19th, 2014 at 4:50 am

I’d rather see Sony focus on downloadable games. Everyone with a PS+ subscription can download games, but not everyone is capable of streaming.

flaminphoenix19  |  November 25th, 2014 at 11:11 am

Only reason I’m skeptical of downloading games is because I like having a hard copy for one, and two you can’t have many downloaded games on the hard drive we have. I think free games should be limited to small indie companies who are trying to get the gaming worlds attention. I wouldn’t mind trying some indie games if I can get them for free.

Zellojoker  |  December 24th, 2014 at 12:03 pm

I only down vote because i’d rather their time and money go towards providing us with better PS+ free content and best gaming experience possible.

WoshJills  |  January 15th, 2015 at 3:50 am

Sounds great! PlayStation Vita users, PlayStation 3 users, PlayStation 4 users, and PlayStation Now users should all get 2 free games per month. PS Now is on TV and other devices, so this works wonderfully.

terminatorx0606  |  May 12th, 2015 at 3:26 pm

This can be a great idea in my opinion. Perhaps with Ps Now Plus, perhaps to keep it fair, keep the games kinda on the indie or mid major side.

Knuckles2184  |  August 3rd, 2015 at 4:35 pm

I vote up, I cant see any reason why we should pay monthly for a playstation service when we are already paying annually.

DMZ_P  |  March 1st, 2016 at 3:43 pm

or let us play the free PS3 PS+ games on PS Now.

flutflut1  |  March 3rd, 2017 at 3:36 pm

…don’t they already get free games and discounts?