Join Now   Login PlayStation.Blog
Select a Language: English
  Visit: PlayStation.Blog.EU

PlayStation Store mobile app

Idea 78418 | Posted in , by | May 25, 2015

It would be amazing to be able to purchase a game on my Mobil device, then have it automatically start downloading on my ps4 at home, thanks for listening.

6 Comments Add your own

Justin10473  |  May 26th, 2015 at 11:42 am

There isn’t an app, but the online store is mobile friendly. I have made almost all of my digital purchases from my phone.

badnight11  |  May 26th, 2015 at 3:53 pm

you have to use the browser, which is mobile supported. I’m sure the reason they do not let allow you to purchase items in the app is to not pay google and apple.

trf_FC3S  |  July 10th, 2015 at 5:18 pm

Apple and google will not charge Sony.
    Just look at Amazon app.
    It’s true that you can use the web, but it’s a better experience if they have a dedicated app for buying digital games.
    They can use it to push notification about sale and other deals. I think it’s a better form of market place.

evergreen_15  |  August 8th, 2015 at 7:10 am

There already is an app for this on Sony mobile phone devices.

You can access and buy from the store, see what your friends are playing (and send them messages) and access Remote Play on your phone. You can also begin downloads from your phone, but currently you need to be on the same network as your PS4 for this feature. I love my Xperia Z3, I don’t know why Sony phones aren’t more popular.

Kander2616  |  June 24th, 2016 at 1:13 am

whith the playstation app for android u can buy games in the store

flutflut1  |  March 3rd, 2017 at 1:01 pm

having a section for ps4 games on the vita’s psnStore would be nice, too. then I could browse them without turning on my ps4 (I don’t have a cell phone and my vita works much better than my tablet).