Join Now   Login PlayStation.Blog
Select a Language: English
  Visit: PlayStation.Blog.EU

History Channel in PS Vue

Idea 83889 | Posted in , by | March 30, 2016

Would love to see The History Channel in PS Vue. It’s truly the only missing channel to an otherwise perfect line-up.

22 Comments Add your own

KravenGod  |  March 31st, 2016 at 5:42 am

Love for them to add HBO Now as well

KBG29  |  April 11th, 2016 at 3:43 pm

This would be a great addition to Vue. A&E and History are very popular, and they are already willing to stream as seen on SlingTV. Adding these channels would pick up a lot of new subscribers.

dfarrell888  |  April 15th, 2016 at 4:09 pm

History Channel on Access or Core please!!! 🙂

stealthyninja654  |  April 25th, 2016 at 6:23 pm

I would also love to see BBC America added to one of the channel tiers.

njd915  |  April 25th, 2016 at 8:42 pm

I would like to see NFL network,NHL network,NBA TV and MSG network added. That would attract a lot of sport fans who enjoy those channels and would generate even more subscribers.

eprisencc  |  June 4th, 2016 at 8:38 pm

I would also like to see History Channel added to the lineup. I am a total Vue convert. I have been telling everyone I know to switch to the service.

autotruck  |  June 27th, 2016 at 9:47 pm

Iam a new subsriber and I agree The History Channel would be awesome and like I seen on a previous post it is being streamed on Sling so you guys should surely be able to stream it also

cubamdo  |  August 24th, 2016 at 8:04 am

Vue is almost perfect. All we need is History Channel and NFL, MLB, and NHL Networks. BBC America for my daughter and me, missed Dr Who. A&E and Lifetime for my wife.

brownlee89  |  September 12th, 2016 at 8:53 pm

Cut the cord on Dish today. They SO werent happy, but who cares! Would definitely like to see A&E History and lifetime or Hallmark added, but we are completely happy saving $60+ Per month! Bought a super duper indoor/outdoor hd antenna and we are all set to go! Keep up the good work Vue!!

gamernskater  |  September 13th, 2016 at 1:49 am

Yes, and A&E and of course Lifetime/Lifetime Movie Network for my wife. She loves her nonstop “abused women” network.

riskmaker76  |  October 11th, 2016 at 8:53 am

I need History Channel to complete my streaming experience.. Also LifeTime for my wife.. If not.. I fear the wife will force me to switch back to sling!

ReedFamilyYo  |  October 24th, 2016 at 8:26 pm

History Channel, for sure! Also, BBC America, AXS…and how much would it *really* be to add the Tennis Channel? C’mon…

sdfain  |  November 21st, 2016 at 6:30 pm

i agree with History, we just got BBC, so History and El Rey is all I need now!

jsaldana2  |  December 1st, 2016 at 12:59 pm

Please, can you add the history channel? Other online carriers like SlingTV and not DirectTV now carry those channels.
Thank you!

textillidie  |  February 8th, 2017 at 12:31 pm

Agreed!! A&E and History are the only missing pieces to an otherwise complete lineup for our house! PLEASE complete the picture.

deke024  |  February 19th, 2017 at 5:27 pm

Am new to Vue having finally cut the cord. I tell everyone I know to switch to Vue (even got my son to do so), but when they ask if they can see Vikings on the History Channel, I’m shut down.

Please add History Channel!!!!!!

Colby1971  |  February 22nd, 2017 at 11:59 am

Please add Hallmark Channel as this is available on the other 2 streaming services out there today.

Labriebob  |  April 15th, 2017 at 6:25 pm

Just cut the cord. So far feel pretty good about our decision except for the lack of the History Channel!!!