Join Now   Login PlayStation.Blog
Select a Language: English
  Visit: PlayStation.Blog.EU

PS4 compatibility with g25 steering wheel

Idea 71441 | Posted in , , by | May 20, 2014

Can you please make the PS4 and the Logitech g25 and Logitech g27 wheel compatible. PS3 does work with it. Thanks, hope this does happen.

890 Comments Add your own

Pages: 1 16 17 18

Slaven84  |  May 31st, 2016 at 6:37 am

Add support for Logitech G25/G27!!

Mancubus77  |  June 29th, 2016 at 7:49 am

Let’s face it, this issue is never going to be addressed. I’m on the brink of buying a T300 and I will never buy a Logitech-wheel again, let alone a product. I’m deeply disappointed by them and Sony for not getting their s*#t together, but I simply won’t accept not being able to play The Crew, Project Cars or Driveclub with a wheel and I can hopefully sell of parts of my G27 or any of my other old wheels. Luckily I can use the T300 on a PC as well and I’m slowly preparing my transition to PC, since Sony and Microsoft want me to buy a new console every three to four years anyway.

dubingo  |  July 5th, 2016 at 7:02 am

I’m checking on this issue every 3-4 months, confident that I’m at least as stubborn as Sony and Logitech. Live goes on without racing games. Have a great day everyone!

Talazker  |  July 6th, 2016 at 2:29 pm

Why is this even a conversation? All that needs to happen is to update the Logitech racing wheel drivers in a Playstation update. It’s really that simple. This really should have been done by now.

THANKI  |  July 22nd, 2016 at 4:44 am

Haven’t got a single driving game for PS4, that is unbelievable for me! Project Cars, Drive Club and will not buying GT later this year! Everyone know these games give you the edge with a wheel. Strange how Sony have given support to other legacy wheels!

robin994  |  August 5th, 2016 at 9:49 am

Give us the support! I bought a Driving Force GT and it is still a good wheel like G25 and G27 , we all spent much money in those wheels , we want the support for these wheels!

loyalic  |  August 22nd, 2016 at 3:34 pm

Me siento tan frustrado por todo lo que veo por parte de sony y logitech, me he comprado un ps4 hace unos días, compre también el mítico dirt rally y por ultimo y muy a mi pesar adquirí el famoso g29… ya tenía mi g27 el cual sigue funcionando y dándome muchas alegrías, lo uso en mi ps3… en fin el asunto es que con mucho esfuerzo conseguí hacerme de todo para poder disfrutar de mi nueva consola y este juego de rally tan fabuloso. Para mi decepción me salió fallado de fabrica este nuevo volante g29 por lo que en estos momentos tengo que esperar alrededor de 3 semanas para que mi garantía se haga responsable de devolverme uno nuevo… la cuestión es que es impresentable todo el esfuerzo que he tenido que hacer para poder seguir disfrutando de lo que mas me gusta hacer en mi tiempo libre y que mas encima tenga que pasar por todos estos malos ratos y dolores de cabeza… estoy muy frustrado, tanto que estoy pensando en devolver todo y no volver a saber mas de ps4, g29 o el volante que sea, etc… estoy furioso!!
Saludos a todos los gamers por que somos nosotros los que damos de comer a estos tipos de sony y logitech y todos los demás actores de este circo!

tenpinfred  |  October 11th, 2016 at 9:14 am

2 months out from GT sport and still no resolve on tis topic. Can’t believe Sony is leaving us hanging like this. must not have sold enough Thrush Masters yet!! Sony I hope your deal with them is worth all the customers your going to lose over something this simple to fix. Very disappointing.

michaelsnp  |  November 17th, 2016 at 8:29 am

Please, I have G27 and PS4, and waiting for buy Games!

lepracon  |  November 21st, 2016 at 8:21 am

As long as my PS4 don’t support my Driving Force GT I won’t be buying racing games. Period.

suriomario  |  November 23rd, 2016 at 9:58 am

Due to no support for my Logitech driving force GT on PS4 I haven’t bought a single racing game on PS4 (having 4 games on PS3), even when NFS was for so little money. If it would be HW trouble than OK, but that is obviously not the case.

JUNIM_MG_BR  |  February 20th, 2017 at 10:44 am

I want it so much. Thinking about change my PC’s graphic card only to use my g27. With the ps4 support, i wont do this.

blankfrak  |  March 19th, 2017 at 2:05 pm

Wow, I can’t believe Sony & Logitech still hasn’t made this happen. What an atrocious way to treat customers.
I don’t believe for a minute there’s any hardware based reason why the old wheels can’t work.

slicer74  |  March 30th, 2017 at 8:38 am

I have a logitech Driving Force with a GT Logo in front.

It will be unconcevable that the new GT games (gran turismo sport) will not work with the steering/pedal kit.

IT HAS TO WORK as GT Sport game will not be sold as much as it would be.

Diboh33  |  April 6th, 2017 at 9:45 pm

Honestly, why would people down vote this??? This is a must

JonMazzo  |  April 22nd, 2017 at 4:42 pm

I have bought every single gran turinsmo game since the first one. If there is no support for my old Driving force gt on GT Sport for PS4, guess i´ll pass this time. Come on Sony, do this.

Dojima  |  June 20th, 2017 at 2:19 am

haha, it’s hilarious that something this relatively niche has so many upvotes. It’s not difficult to implement, Sony. Just do it™

Ploetietoe  |  June 27th, 2017 at 9:21 am

I am waiting for a long time now for PS4 support for my Logitech G25. Sony, get to work and fix this for all of us!

Aschumi85  |  June 30th, 2017 at 4:11 pm

Nothing is difficult… you have the solution but don’t know why delaying it .. please do it and make us happy

Aschumi85  |  June 30th, 2017 at 4:13 pm

Don’t believe how g25 not supported

max_1988  |  July 23rd, 2017 at 3:43 am

Add support for Logitech Driving Force GT…

BG808s  |  July 25th, 2017 at 9:07 pm

That’s completely insane that some of the best & most popular racing wheels like the Logitech Driving Force GT is not supported on PS4, when it still works great on PS3 as well as PC, including Windows 10.

windowshater13  |  September 22nd, 2017 at 12:56 pm

So with GT Sport almost out, does Sony support the G25?

lanserver  |  September 30th, 2017 at 3:57 am

Please add support for the older logitech and many others wheels! Driving Force GT , G25 and G27. This is not so difficult as you mention… for that we have an USB-Standard. Don’t be so ridiculous with stupid excuses. I support sony since the PS1… so if those stupid politics not have an end, its time to put sony in a in trash. Excuse me for my expressions but that makes me angry!

make us happy!

r1short  |  October 4th, 2017 at 9:11 am

I can use my G27 on my PS4 with Gran Turismo Sport but not with Project Cars2. I wouldn’t have purchased PC2 if I’d known that earlier. Heck I shouldn’t have bought the PS4 pro since my Turtle Beach PX5 headset doesn’t work with the PS4 either!

nemesis100uk  |  October 21st, 2017 at 3:12 pm

Just bought Gran Turismo Sport. I assumed my G25 wheel would work as it was well supported on PS3.
I’m rubbish at FPS’s and this was the game I thought I would have a go at online. Glad I didn’t fork out for PS Plus to.
Fix this and you’ll get the PS plus subscription out of me Sony.

minty781  |  October 26th, 2017 at 6:19 am

Just purchased GT sport assuming that my Driving Force GT wheel would work. Anyway I’m returning the game and selling my PS4. Sony and Logitech can do one as far as I’m concerned!

Pages: 1 16 17 18