Join Now   Login PlayStation.Blog
Select a Language: English
  Visit: PlayStation.Blog.EU

PS Vita Content Manager for PS4

Idea 75259 | Posted in , by | July 25, 2014

I want to be able to sync saved Vita games to the PS4 or cloud for safe keeping. Also want to be able to transfer videos & pics from the PS4 to the Vita much like the Ps3 is able to now.

9 Comments Add your own

garageman69  |  October 5th, 2014 at 6:14 pm

This, I mean really? Why do I have to keep dragging my PS3 out to manage Vita content…

KBG29  |  January 18th, 2015 at 6:01 am

100% agree with this one. There are a whopping two current generation Playstation platforms. I think there is only one company that would have failed to have seamless integration of the two.

SuperSonic_Sean  |  February 26th, 2015 at 5:46 pm

As one who owns a PS4 and recently bought a Vita, I completely agree. I never owned a PS3 (certainly won’t be purchasing one this late), so this is functionality that I simply won’t ever have access to. It’s a shame too, because there a lot of PS1 classics I want for Vita that aren’t available in the Vita PSN store for whatever reason.

KBG29  |  May 13th, 2015 at 3:52 pm

Was hopping this would come with 2.50 and 3.50 for PS4 and Vita, hopefully E3 can be used to bring more unity to PlayStation 4, PlayStation Vita, and PlayStation TV. I am not going to give up on these platforms. Please don’t let me down.

pwnpourrri  |  July 15th, 2015 at 7:59 pm

Big time! I wish I could offload my Vita stuff onto my (relatively empty) PS4 hard drive, instead of my PS3 that’s full of almost a decade’s worth of content. The worst part is when I plug my Vita into my PS4, it doesn’t even recognize the hardware! That’s really appalling.

Nakatsu_Hime  |  July 26th, 2015 at 8:37 am

Good idea simply because we could leave the PS4 downloading in Standby overnight, etc, bypassing time wasted asking the Vita to struggle with it.

C’mon Sony. Give the Vita a big hug to let it know you still love it.

KBG29  |  August 8th, 2015 at 4:35 am

Still, waiting. Glad, PS4 finally recieved a media player, but still. Right now I have to unplug the USB HDD from PS4, plug into PS3, transfer from PS Vita to PS3, Transfer from PS3 to USB HDD, unplug USB HDD from PS3, plug USB HDD back into PS4.

Even after all of this their is no way to upload pics to Play Memries from PlayStation. Where is the conveinence in using Sony products and services. I want PlayStation to be the best, I want all of my friends and family watching TV, looking at pictures and videos, browsing the web, making phone calls/texting, and playing games on PlayStation. But, you guys have to help by making these platforms and services work flawlessly, and seamlessly.

FeralFlame  |  March 24th, 2017 at 1:09 pm

Ps Vita/portable game saves to PS4/ Pro and to external hdd via PS3, PS4, and PC