Join Now   Login PlayStation.Blog
Select a Language: English
  Visit: PlayStation.Blog.EU

Uncharted Collection

Idea 77252 | Posted in , , by | January 11, 2015

Lots of PS4 owners previously owned an Xbox 360 and therefore missed out on Uncharted 1,2 and 3. They need to come to PS4 before Uncharted 4!

13 Comments Add your own

CressOfLight  |  January 12th, 2015 at 6:37 am

I’ve been a PS fan since the 90’s and when Xbox 360 along with Sonic the Hedghehog 2006 came out, since then i was stuck on that platform due to enjoy earning achievements and games, but then by years that passed, i was really starting to miss the PlayStation days and i then realized there’s so much Sony exclusive franchises i missed and Uncharted is 1 of them.

Having a Collection of the games in a single disk i would buy for sure 🙂

SsJ_Naruto-Vash  |  January 12th, 2015 at 1:21 pm

@Edwaaaaards7 Indeed. I got to enjoy God of War I and II on PS3 thanks to this, since I’d never played them on PS2 (and didn’t own a PS2 either).

@CressOfLight My god… Punctuation. That’s one huge hard-to-follow sentence.

Kucrapok  |  January 12th, 2015 at 2:15 pm

You should probably rent them from playstation now if you wanna try them.

Insomnia999  |  January 31st, 2015 at 10:37 am

Answer: PS Now.

Let Naughty Dog and other developers focus on making new games.

MaximusPrime497  |  January 31st, 2015 at 9:59 pm

This is a must To Bad my network isn’t sufficient enough for playstation now they could release a remastered collection with the new uncharted 4

DjStiv3  |  February 1st, 2015 at 6:37 am

wow really? you can get a used ps3 for 100-125 bucks nowdays, sell your xbox and buy one how about that? sheesh we dont need ports of everything

praveen_gp  |  March 26th, 2015 at 3:15 am

Yup would love to see the Uncharted Remastered for PS4 on next gen hardware. I had missed out on PS3, been loving the PS2 for a long long time and currently loving my PS4 (had to let PS2 go). So missed out on one of the gems of PS3 – Uncharted. Would love to play this on my PS4 as a remastered HD collection of all the 3 Games from PS3 along with Golden Abyss for Vita at 60 FPS and 1080p. That would be the best dream come true! 🙂

morhinapg  |  April 13th, 2015 at 10:23 pm

Also, make sure to include 3D support for Uncharted 3 as it was on PS3.

flux131  |  September 1st, 2015 at 5:41 pm

Uncharted™: The Nathan Drake Collection will be released for PS4 on 09/10/2015

flutflut1  |  March 3rd, 2017 at 11:20 am

maybe they should close this, since they already did it…

Green-Whiskey  |  July 26th, 2017 at 6:03 am

This should be closed, as this has been covered.