Join Now   Login PlayStation.Blog
Select a Language: English
  Visit: PlayStation.Blog.EU

Spotify for PS Vita

Idea 78780 | Posted in , , by | May 25, 2015

Spotify should be on the ps vita because its a gaming system to just like the ps4 & ps3

11 Comments Add your own

KBG29  |  May 29th, 2015 at 3:17 am

Please, PlayStation Music Powered By Spotify should absolutly be on the Vita. PlayStation Network, and PlayStation Devices need to be one experience across all devices. Everything is here to make the best Home and Mobile ecosystem on the market, please, make it happen.

Crazymanwalking1  |  June 8th, 2015 at 7:47 pm

Now that Music Unlimited is no longer available, I demand that Sony and Spotify get to work on a PS Vita app. I used Music Unlimited (long time premium subscriber) more on my Vita than my PS3 & PS4 combined, the ability to save multiple playlists for offline play was a god-send for my favorite little handheld. i would gladly keep paying for Spotify premium if I could also use it on Vita

killax88  |  June 20th, 2015 at 12:36 pm

I was barely starting on music unlimited when it got cancelled. Spotify should be an option on the vita. I don’t like the fact that I need to use my ps vita for games and then use a cellphone app for music. 2 devices when it could just be the vita.

kidrifle99  |  July 28th, 2015 at 3:24 pm

You see sony everybody wants spotify on ps vita so please make it happen

tommytime22  |  September 2nd, 2015 at 10:22 am

PLEASE! Seriously, there’s no reason it shouldn’t be on there. Practically all music is streamed nowadays, and having that on the Vita will only help its sales.

Fee1aT_  |  September 4th, 2015 at 10:52 pm

PLEEEEEAAAAASSSSEEEE!!!!!!!!! i waste so much space on my vita just downloading music having an app where i could just have it all in one area and not need to worry about space would be amazing.

ZHX1138  |  November 6th, 2015 at 6:45 pm

I use my vita Every day and I have the 3G version still. This would be awesome.

Also if you’re into having this on Vita also go on Spotify Forums comment and thumbs up the idea there too!

ZHX1138  |  November 6th, 2015 at 6:53 pm

Removing Music Unlimited messed all of us up big time!

Hail3gh-Ian  |  March 27th, 2017 at 5:57 pm

Some day everyone will understand that sony does not give a crap about what they have already sold us, so the only way we ill get spotify is if they put it on the net playstation!